Wednesday 26 September 2012

Nickelodeon UK To Launch Brand New Programming Block "Make My Mondays" This October!

Nickelodeon UK & Ireland have announced in their brand new 30" promo for "Make My Mondays", that starting October 8th at 4:30pm, Nick UK & Ireland will show a brand new programming block called Make My Mondays. Make My Mondays will feature brand new episodes of SpongeBob SquarePants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and iCarly.


Make my Monday hilarious!
SpongeBob clips.
(SpongeBob) So fresh it hurts.
Make my Monday action!
Clips of T.M.N.T.
(Donatello) Is that all you got?
Make my Monday random?!
Clips of iCarly (Episode shown: iApril Fools)
(Sam) Get out here, we're having a party!
(Robbie from Victorious with Nathan Kress voice) Gibby?!
(Spencer) No!
Make my Monday brand new with SpongeBob, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and iCarly!
This October make my Monday Nickelodeon!


The line-up will be:
4:30pm - Brand New SpongeBob Sqaurepants
5:00pm - Brand New Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
5:30pm - Brand New iCarly
None of the names of the episodes that will premiere are currently known, except for the brand new iCarly "iApril Fools".

No comments:

Post a Comment